It’s officially October, and even though we don’t necessarily feel the need for a comfy sweater yet, there are festivals all around us!
Here are some of our favorite Fall Festivals in the Orlando area.
- Central Parkway Baptist Church hosts a Pumpkin Patch all day, every day!With a Sat 10/21 10am-2pm. (5281 Central Florida Parkway)
- Fall Open House with The MOMS Club of Conway Oct 13 (10am-12pm). Mr. Richard will play for the kids and Moms can enjoy snacks and crafts! (Cherry Tree Park 2725 E Jackson St)
- Fall Festival at Trinity Christian Academy. Friday Oct 20 6:30-8:30pm. (2113 E South St)
- Fall Festival at Delaney Baptist Church. Wed Oct 25 6-8pm. (1919 Delaney Ave)
- Owloween at Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge. Sat 10/28 2-6pm. 10525 Clapp Simms Duda Rd.
- Spooktacular at Avalon Park. Sat 10/28 6-9pm. (3680 Avalon Park East Blvd)
- Mall-O-Ween at the Florida Mall. Tues 10/31 5-8pm. (8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail).
What’s your favorite Fall Festival?